Farmers Market Pizza Cafe & Grill has six stations.
(1) The bakery station Here bread, pizza, and sandwiches are prepared. We sometimes call pizza Charara. Charara is mentioned in the Talmud. Rashi translates it as floor-bread. It was pizza made by poor people on the dying embers of the oven after the oven was used by those who could afford fuel.
(2) The pasta station Here pasta is prepared. We call it itri sometimes. Itri is an early form of pasta mentioned in the Yerushalmi Talmud. “Itri” is a boiled dough made from grains like wheat.
(3) The soup and beans station Here we prepare food, such as soups, in mason jars, to be enjoyed immediately or kept for later.
(4) The grain station Here we prepare items like granola and quick breads, such as carrot bread.
(6) The cleaning station The Softwine Market kitchen has an integrated sink and cleaning area.