Producers section

Producers are people interested in selling produce from their garden, excess produce from their CSA share, or food they make themselves. People who make crafts such as soaps, clothing, and task flasks, can also set up a tent.

Here are the responsibilities for the tents:

Tents that sell food are required to document their products according to the guidelines in the Kashrus section.

Tents that sell food that was produced under the Montgomery Count cottage industry rules must label the food as the regulations stipulate. Questions regarding that should be directed to Kenny Welch.

Furthermore, a tent selling food needs to have a farmers market license and a vendor license.

All tents need FLIP farmers market insurance.

All tents need to pay towards a common fund that goes to purchase event insurance.